Free challenge helps you get back on track in 10 days
The great news about weight loss surgery is it works.
Facts are, most patients lose the majority of their excess weight within the first 12 – 18 months after surgery.
Unfortunately, weight regain is a very real concern.
Studies show during years 2-5 after weight loss surgery, a large percentage of patients regain some or all of their excess weight loss.
Life has a way of knocking you off track
Typically, major life events are the trigger which activate old behaviors and knock patients “Off Track”.
At times, these events can be positive in nature. Such as…..
Getting married, having a baby, relocating or starting a new job
However, the majority of times it is negative life events that knock patients “Off Track”…..
Serious health issues, additional surgeries, divorce, loss of a loved one, fired from a job, tragic accident, etc…..
When you are down, life will try and keep you down
In these difficult and trying times, those closest to you can make things even worse:
- Biting and hurtful commentary from parents who lack empathy
- Unwarranted criticism from well-meaning relatives
- Children – who without understanding – multiply the stress with relentless demands – needs – requests
- Health care professionals who make things worse with well intention, but insensitive advice
If you’ve lived similar experiences, you know words cannot describe the emotional distress one battles while in the midst of such difficult times. In order to truly understand the intensity and depth of these emotions, THEY MUST BE FELT!
If you are not emotionally, physically and mentally prepared for such a “knock-out” punch. You can easily fall victim to old, unhealthy eating habits.
And, before you know it. Your cabinets are full of the very items you worked so hard to eliminate….
Cakes, cereals, chips, cookies, crackers, ice cream, pizza and any other boxed, packaged or ready to eat food you can think of.
Getting back on track is only a thought away
The good news is you are not that far from getting back on track. The first step in the process involves gaining insight to your daily habits.
Our program helps you understand how habits work, how your mind and brain interact to create habits and how having the desire to change / convert unhealthy habits to healthy ones is only a thought away.
Habits are those things you do routinely without thinking about them. And your brain – in a desire to be efficient – is built to create and store habits.
The role habits play in helping you get back on track
In order to develop a habit, it requires the creative reasoning and thinking part of your brain – otherwise known as the Cerebral Cortex.
But, over time as you repeatedly perform the activity. Your brain – through a process called Neuroplasticity – stores the neural pathways required to perform these activities in a region deep within your brain called the Basal Ganglia.
Once stored, you no longer have to engage your conscious thinking mind in order to perform the habit.
This process frees the Cerebral Cortex of your brain to support elevated mental tasks such as…
- Critical Planning
A single healthy habit attracts other healthy habits
Habits often come in multiples where one “Keystone Habit” attracts other similar habits.
Studies prove people who:
- Exercise Regularly – drink less, are more productive at work and have more happiness in their lives
- Cook Their Own Meals – weigh less, spend less and visit the Doctor less
One green protein smoothie a day can get you back on track
If you find yourself “Off Track”.
Having one green protein smoothie per day for 10 straight days!
Here are 10 reasons why green protein smoothies help you get back on track
- You need high quality protein
- They taste absolutely amazing
- They help jump start weight loss
- They help balance your hormones
- They help remove and detoxify your diet from processed foods
- They improve your mood and help you feel better about yourself
- It’s a simple habit to develop, taking less than 10 minutes per day
- It gets you in the habit of making your own meals
- Science has proven you never extinguish bad habits, you can only change them
- Science has also proven one “keystone habit” will attract other similar habits to help you get back on track
10 Day Back On Track Challenge Details
In our Free – 10 Day Back On Track Challenge, we provide a complete meal plan including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (no starving yourself here). Plus, to make it easy for you. We provide a grocery shopping list and easy to follow recipes.
All you need is your favorite protein powder (check out our “Restore Detox Protein Powder” by clicking here), some green leafy vegetables, tasty fruits, a blender and the desire to get back on track
Plus, by enrolling in our challenge. You will have access to other like-minded WLS patients in our private Facebook group – The Gastric Health Club .
You can get back on track and we are here to help!
We look forward to helping you through the process of getting back on track. Your first step is to Register here.
See you at the starting line 🙂