GastricHealth Single Order Detox Protein Powder - Canadian Residents
You save a total of $12.45 with this purchase of GastricHealth Detox Protein Powder
Total Cost (Including Taxes & Shipping) = $92.86
Jump Starts Weight Loss
Detoxifies Your Liver and Digestive System
Boosts Your Metabolism, Firms Skin and Reduces Bloating
A great tasting protein powder developed specifically to help weight loss surgery patients get Back On Track!
Our all in one formula is designed to help weight loss surgery patients detoxify your digestive system by fueling liver detoxification pathways and supporting healthy bile flow in the transport of environmental toxins
Our specific blend of ingredients includes digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, and vitamins necessary to improve protein digestion while reducing bloating, bad gas and indigestion after weight loss surgery.
Inflammation is one of the main culprits involved in weight regain for bariatric patients. Our unique blend of ingredients creates a low to non-allergenic formula with many anti-inflammatory properties that calm an inflamed system.
Our all in one formula includes a unique blend of additional amino acids, digestive enzymes, probiotics and special ingredients proven to stimulate weight loss including Chlorella and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s).
Check out these top quality ingredients that help you get Back On Track
Peas are especially beneficial for weight loss surgery patients. Peas are rich in Amino Acids which your body needs to drive your metabolism, plus they help firm and tone your skin.
Rice protein provides multiple benefits for weight loss surgery patients. Primary among these benefits is the fact it is rich in branch chain amino acids which boost your metabolism and rice is high in Vitamins A and E which are powerful antioxidants.
Amino Mineral Blend
Amino Acids are the micro-nutrient byproduct of protein digestion. Due to the effects weight loss surgery has on protein digestion and absorption, we have went the extra mile with our Restore Detox Protein Powder to include our patented Amino Mineral Blend.
- L-glutamine – Helps heal your intestines, promotes muscle growth, reduces sugar and alcohol cravings all while boosting metabolism and cellular detoxification
- L-Lysine HCL – Helps provide firmer, toner skin and reduces anxiety, all while helping heal the gut lining
- Taurine – Supports the body in metabolizing “fat” as an energy source
- Glycine – With low stomach acid after surgery, glycine is important as it improves bile salts and natural digestive enzymes which aid in digestion of dense meats for weight loss surgery patients
- L-Carnitine – Improves weight loss by increasing “fat” burning during physical activity
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine – Helps protect against liver damage and reduces inflammation. But, most importantly for weight loss surgery patients it protects the lining of the intestines once bacterial growth takes hold (i.e undigested meat has passed into the intestines)
Bio-Active Detox Blend
Inflammation is a major culprit involved in weight stalls and regain for weight loss surgery patients. For these reasons, we made sure to include ingredients that provide vitamins from 100% real, whole foods. These plant based ingredients have been proven to calm inflammation, improve mental clarity, and reduce cravings for sugar and processed foods. Plus, they have been shown to support detoxification of environmental pollutants and toxins.
- Beet Root – Beets are a unique source of Betaine – a nutrient that helps protect your cells, digestive enzymes, probiotics and protein from environmental stress and toxins. Beets helps with phase II detoxification by purifying your blood and your liver
- Chlorella – This blue green algae grows in fresh water, supports digestion by growing healthy bacteria, boosts your immune system and promotes weight loss
- Citrus Pectin (Pecta-Sol) – Supports cellular health, boosts your immune response to environmental and food toxins while detoxifying your liver
- Maca Root – This type of cruciferous vegetable is native to the Andes mountains and is rich in antioxidants and it enhances energy, mood and memory while balancing estrogen levels
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – Better known as MCT’s, these are found in tropical foods. MCT’s have been proven to boost your energy levels, provide you with mental clarity and perhaps most importantly they reduce cravings by communicating to your cells you are full
- Milk Thistle – A natural herb that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been proven to detoxify your liver from environmental and food toxins
Opti Digestive Blend
The quality protein, medium chain triglycerides and vitamins all need to be absorbed properly. Due to low stomach acid caused by weight loss surgery, our unique formula includes plant based digestive enzymes and probiotics to help breakdown these ingredients and prepare them for easier absorption in your small intestines and colon.
Digestive Enzymes – (Do most of their work in the small intestines)
- Amylase – Guides the breakdown of starches
- Cellulase – Eats up tough plant fibers and helps detoxify your intestinal tract
- Galactosidase – Helps prevent gas and bloating by breaking down hard to digest starches
- Glucanase – Helps digest certain rice byproducts (Beta-glucanase – a certain type of sugar) that weight loss surgery patients do not easily digest
- Protease – Helps weight loss surgery patients with the digestion of proteins
Probiotics – (Do the majority of their work in the small intestine and colon)
- Bifidobacterium longum – Decreases inflammation and strengthens the lining of the small intestines
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – Helps ferment carbohydrates and supports healthy cholesterol metabolism
- Lactobacillus Casei – Assists the breakdown of gluten while supporting normal stool consistency and bowel movements
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – Helps digest proteins and assists in the growth of other healthy bacteria throughout the colon
Picking the right protein powder to get back on track after weight loss surgery
As a weight loss surgery patient, we at GastricHealth believe there are “5” very specific things you want to consider when choosing a protein powder to help you get back on track:
1. Plant Based Complete (all essential amino acids) Protein Powder:
When you need to get back on track, avoiding all whey based protein powder is a must. The reason being – Whey protein powders are 100% dairy making them a poor choice for getting back on track. Whey based products have been proven to contain inflammatory properties causing multiple symptoms which inhibit weight loss. A plant-based protein powder provides the least inflammatory properties which maximizes results.
2. Support for Phase I, II, and III Liver Detoxification:
Emerging studies show the relationship of ever-increasing toxic exposures of all kinds to new roles in human health including the epidemic of poor health and disease. The fat-soluble nature of many of these toxins causes them to be recirculated and bio-accumulate in areas such as the cell membranes and tissues of fat stores, putting more stress on your body’s natural detoxification system.
Our back on track meal plan provides the best foods to support natural detoxification, but including Restore Detox Protein Powders bioactive detox blend and the most bio-available form of vitamins and minerals helps provide sufficient toxin binding activity.
3. Support Digestive Health:
Gut imbalances can slow the normal removal of toxins and your metabolic waste. The Restore Detox Formula pays special attention to utilizing ingredients that support normal bowel function like the probiotics lactobacillus rhamnosus and casei along with specific enzymes to help break down protein, fiber and starch making each of these highly digestible which improves their absorption. All critical factors in helping weight loss surgery patients jump start weight loss after a stall or regain.
4. High Quality, Low to No Allergenic Ingredients:
Unfortunately, almost all protein powders are NOT manufactured specifically for Weight Loss Surgery Patients looking to end a stall or jump start weight loss after regain. Thus, when choosing a protein powder to help you get back on track. You must be aware of the ingredients that commonly cause inflammation. This list includes….
- Plant based foods such as tomato, corn, gluten-containing grains and gum fibers that all have been proven to create a highly inflammatory substance called “reactive lectins”
- Sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Maltodextrin or starch
- Dairy or milk-derived proteins such as casein or whey
These ingredients have all been shown to cause weight loss stall’s and or regain after weight loss surgery by causing inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
5. GMP Manufacturing Facilities and NSF certified:
Good Manufacturing Practices are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appear on its label.
NSF International independently registers manufacturers as meeting GMP requirements. The program is open not just to manufacturers of dietary supplements but also to manufacturers of ingredients and raw materials, as well as distribution, warehousing and packaging companies, who want to demonstrate their commitment to public safety.
We highly recommend you avoid any supplements without the GMP and NSF seal of approval
Our promise is to help you join the group of WLS patients who lose weight quicker, eliminate their constipation and foul smelling gas, plus improve their overall physical and mental well-being. We deliver on this promise by providing the highest quality gastrointestinal health products at the absolute best prices, Guaranteed!!
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease