GastricHealth supplements are designed to improve the myriad of symptoms created by the low stomach acid environment found within the “pouch” of weight loss surgery patients. This includes……
- Protein Digestion and Absorption
- By removing a majority of the stomach, protein digestion decreases which diminishes protein absorption
- Digestive Health Issues
By improving these conditions, GastricHealth supplements boost energy levels, increase a generally depressed mood and leave patients feeling healthy and full of energy.
We promise to ensure these products are manufactured with the highest quality ingredients at pharmaceutical grade standards and provide these products at the very best value.
100% Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked!!
We are so confident in our products and their manufacturing, we provide a No Questions Asked – 100% Money Back Guarantee for a full 30 days after you purchase. If you are unhappy, simply let us know and we refund your money. No questions asked!!
Help Your Pouch Break Down (Digest) Protein, Eliminate Heartburn and Relieve Constipation
- Each Bottle = 90 Capsules (1 Month Supply)
- Enzymes to Breakdown Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins
- Betaine HCL + Enzymes Helps WLS Patients Breakdown Proteins into Amino Acids for Easier Absorption
Help You Absorb More Protein Building Blocks (Amino Acids) and Boost Your Energy
- Each Bottle = 60 Capsules (2 Month Supply)
- 12 Strains of Bacteria Beneficial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients
- High Colony Forming Unit Formula @ 25 Billion CFU Guaranteed through Expiration
****SORRY SOLD OUT****
A Protein Powder Designed Specifically to Help Weight Loss Surgery Patients Get Back On Track
& Actually Tastes Great 😉
- 18 Grams of Complete Protein per Scoop
- Ingredients That Are Smooth And Leave No Bitter After Taste
- Anti-Inflammatory Plant Based Protein Helps Reduce Bloating, Bad Gas and Constipation
- Added Support for Liver Detoxification and Healthy Bile Flow to Help Your Body Excrete Toxins
These visits are for the super savvy individual who has a good handle on their health needs but struggling to pull it all together. It will require a Food Information Questionnaire completed prior to the session and will end with a good understanding of how to implement changes necessary to meet your health goals.