In this episode of The Gastric Health Show, we discuss why products like Devrom and Poo-pourri are most often ineffective after gastric bypass surgery. Plus, we review other options that not only make you smell better, but feel better as well.
Your future health awaits…
2:00 Common & uncommon symptoms of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth(SIBO).
4:50 What are the odds of getting SIBO after WLS and the connection with stomach acid.
6:00 How to correct the problem in 2 separate but very connected systems.
9:00 Learn how to titrate products correctly.
12:40 What are the basics to treating gut imbalances.
15:30 Learn what to do if all the medical tests keep coming back normal yet you still feel like crap.
Listen, Learn, Enjoy…
References & Links:
- “Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth”
- “The effects of bariatric procedures on bowel habit”
- “Breath Hydrogen as a biomarker for glucose malabsorption after roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery”
- “Consequences of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in obese patients before and after bariatric surgery”
- “Probiotics help gastric-bypass patients lose weight more quickly, Stanford study shows”
- Download your FREE copy of WLS Gut Health Quick Start Guide.
- Register for our weekly newsletter to learn more about gut health after WLS.