The mission with our GastricHealth supplement line is to help weight loss surgery patients who struggle with indigestion, low protein absorption and a generally depressed mood by creating quality supplements made with real ingredients that leave patients feeling healthy and full of energy.
We promise to ensure these products are manufactured with the highest quality ingredients at pharmaceutical grade standards and provide these products at the very best value.
100% Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked!!
We are so confident in our products and their manufacturing, we provide a No Questions Asked – 100% Money Back Guarantee for a full 30 days after you purchase. If you are unhappy, simply let us know and we refund your money. No questions asked!!
We Now Ship Internationally
Anyone, Anywhere In The World Is Welcome
To Purchase Our GastricHealth Supplements
Pricing Is Based On Shipping To The Following Three Areas
Global (Anyone who lives outside Canada or the US)
Digestive Enzymes that Help You Digest more Protein, Eliminate Heartburn and Relieve Constipation
- Each Bottle = 90 Capsules (1 Month Supply)
- Enzymes to Breakdown Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins
- Betaine HCL + Enzymes Helps WLS Patients Breakdown Proteins into Amino Acids for Easier Absorption
Probiotics that Help You Absorb More Protein and Boost Your Energy
- Each Bottle = 60 Capsules (2 Month Supply)
- 12 Strains of Bacteria Beneficial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients
- High Colony Forming Unit Formula @ 25 Billion CFU Guaranteed through Expiration
BACK IN STOCK!
A Protein Powder Designed Specifically to Help Weight Loss Surgery Patients Get Back On Track
& Actually Tastes Great 😉
- 18 Grams of Complete Protein per Scoop
- Ingredients That Are Smooth And Leave No Bitter After Taste
- Anti-Inflammatory Plant Based Protein Helps Reduce Bloating, Bad Gas and Constipation
- Added Support for Liver Detoxification and Healthy Bile Flow to Help Your Body Excrete Toxins
These visits are for the super savvy individual who has a good handle on their health needs but struggling to pull it all together. It will require a Food Information Questionnaire completed prior to the session and will end with a good understanding of how to implement changes necessary to meet your health goals.